Clintonville Fire Call 2-15-15

ad1

Clintonville Fire Department was paged for a Chimney Fire at 254 Bennett Street Clintonville Sunday afternoon. Fire fighters were able to clean the chimney before it spread to the attic of the home. No injuries were reported.

Help From Fill-In Trainee Reporter: Timothy Zilch

__________________

Pictures From The Scene:

ABCCCDEEEFFFGGGHHHHHHIIIIIIJJJJJJ

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s