UPDATE: De Pere Structure Fire 4-6-15

 

 

ad2

depere fire 4-6-15

A fire broke out at the apartments above McGeorge’s Pub late Sunday night.

Police were first on the scene. They found smoke coming from the upstairs apartments, and fire coming from a dryer.

Two people were displaced.  A few police officers, and one resident had to be taken to St. Vincent hospital for smoke inhalation.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s