Green Bay Fire 7-18-15

Incident Date:  7/18/2015                                                                  

Incident Type: Structure Fire

Incident Address: 1400 Block of Elm Street

Incident Description: Fire on the exterior of a two story single family home. Grease on a natural gas grill, on a exterior deck, flared up and ignited the vinyl siding. The fire burned up under the siding and also ignited the second floor soffet. Fire was contained to the exterior of the home.

Cause of Fire:  Grease on an outdoor grill

Estimated Dollar Loss: $15,000

Injuries: None

Number of People Displaced: Occupants were able to re-occupy the building. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s