From: Green Bay Metro Fire Department Battalion Chief Steve Sellin
Incident Date: 1/29/2016
Incident Type: Structure Fire
Incident Address: 20xx August St.
Incident Time: 16:28:31
Incident Description: Fire in an occupied eight unit apartment building.
Cause of Fire: Ceiling Fan in the bathroom
Origin of Fire: Second floor apartment bathroom
Estimated Dollar Loss: $20,000
Injuries: No injuries
Number of People Displaced: All residents were displaced for this evening. Most are staying with friends and family, others are being assisted by the Red Cross.
Additional Information: Green Bay Metro Fire Department responded to a reported structure fire with smoke and flames showing. Initial reports were there may be people trapped. All occupants escaped without injury, several pets were rescued by fire personnel. One apartment sustained heavy damage, smoke damage throughout the building. Red Cross is assisting several of the occupants.