Green Bay – Fire 4-1-16

From: Green Bay Metro Fire Departmen Battalion Chief Chris Ehmann

 

Incident Details

Incident Date: 4/1/2016
Incident Type: Fire
Incident Address: 865 Lombardi Ave.
Incident Time: 00:23
Incident Description: Dryer Fire
Cause of Fire: Overheated
Origin of Fire: Laundry Room
Estimated Dollar Loss: $20,000
Injuries: None
Number of People Displaced: None

Additional Information: Call came in for fire at Tundra Lodge. On arrival, staff stated one of the large commercial dryers was on fire in the housekeeping laundry room. Hotel guests were evacuating on arrival. Crews entered and extinguished the fire. Light smoke was present throughout much of the 1st floor. Clearing the smoke took some time due to size of the building. Guests were allowed to return to their rooms after the smoke was cleared. Hotel was at full capacity with most guests sheltering in their vehicles in the parking lot.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s