Green Bay – House Fire 5-25-16

From: Green Bay Metro Fire Department Battalion Chief Chris Ehmann

Incident Details

Incident Date: 5/25/2016
Incident Type: House Fire
Incident Address: 13xx S. Chestnut Ave
Incident Time: 12:19 pm
Incident Description: 1st floor bedroom fire
Cause of Fire: Unattended Candle
Origin of Fire: Bedroom
Estimated Dollar Loss: $30,000
Injuries: None
Number of People Displaced: 3 Adults, 3 Children

Additional Information: Occupant was sleeping with 2 small children. Unattended candle caught the window curtains on fire. She woke up to the curtains on fire and evacuated with her children. Fire spread to a mattress in the room and was burning out of a window on our arrival. It was quickly extinguished with no extension. Red Cross is assisting occupants with housing, food, etc. Green Bay Metro Fire Department was assisted by GBPD, WPS and the American Red Cross.

Clintonville – Structure Fire 5-12-16

Written & Photo’s By: Timothy Zilch

Clintonville Fire Department was paged Thursday afternoon for a reported structure fire 195 Walnut Street in the city of Clintonville. Clintonville Fire Chief Shane Krueger  requested a MaBas Response from Marion and Embarrass Fire Departments. Clintonville Ambulance and Law Enforcement also assisted at the scene. No other information is available at this time.

 

_____________________________

Photo’s From The Scene: 

 

13227972_1633771500276372_1118521644_n//13220012_1633771546943034_1748090969_n13219715_1633771540276368_393079053_n13219732_1633771606943028_15063929_n//13219623_1633771603609695_489911043_n//13219652_1633771503609705_904288340_n//13219652_1633771503609705_904288340_n//13183209_1633771593609696_41688582_n//13181074_1633771460276376_1880386630_n//13181129_1633771533609702_93314180_n//13180878_1633771490276373_363611232_n//13227927_1633771476943041_2137027674_n//13227968_1633771450276377_394909840_n//13233424_1633771470276375_1421635047_n//13233487_1633771456943043_1163904544_n//