Dehumidifier Malfunction Causes Fire Response in Wausau 7-19-17

Wausau Fire Department was paged to a residents on North 9th Avenue. & Maple Street for a report of a house filled with smoke.

It was later determined that a dehumidifier malfunctioned and caused the smoke. Officials say they don’t believe there was any damage to the structure.

Photo’s From The Scene.

_______________________________________

IMG_1723IMG_1722IMG_1721IMG_1720IMG_1724IMG_1725IMG_1719IMG_1718

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s