Weston Fire 12-27-17

Fire and Emergency Crews were called this morning around 9:30am to an Apartment complex at 5400 Block of Schumutzler Street in Weston. SAFER (Weston) Fire called for a Mabas Box alarm for several area departments they were later canceled. One unit of the 8 Unit complex were effected it is believed a space heater was the cause. All units as of 10:30am have cleared the scene per scanner transmission.

 

IMG_0862

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s